Add/Edit Action Policy
Build a new action policy through this dialog.
- . Enter what you want to call the policy. The name can be whatever you want, but should be something you would easily be able to associate with the actions that are being performed in the policy.
- . This list shows all of the actions configured for this policy. The list displays which state change triggers what action.
- Click to configure an action to add to the policy.
- Select an action on the list and click to change how the action is configured.
- Select and action on the list and click to remove the action from the list.
- Select to keep from firing multiple actions assigned to the current policy.
- Use the and arrows to change the order of the actions.