How to get here
Use this dialog to configure a winpopup action.
- . Enter an identifying name for this winpop action.
- . Enter a short description of the action. This is displayed in the Action Library along with the entry in with the box.
- . Specify the Windows NT host or domain that you want to receive this notification.
- . Enter a text message using percent variables if needed.
- . Click this button to refresh the list. This populates the list with all of the targets you can choose to send a winpop action to.
: Windows Alerter and Messenger services must be running for Winpop actions to work. If the Messenger service is stopped, the 'The message alias could not be found on the network' warning appears.