SNMP Graph Window
The graph window shows a line graph for each SNMP object that you added. You can change the display of the graph window by using the graph options. To change graph options, from the menu, select .
- . This is the vertical scale of values on the graph. In the Graph Options, you can change the Vertical Maximum, which determines the values used in the scale; and, you can select whether to display the Vertical Labels, which show the values.
- . This is the horizontal scale of values on the graph. In the Graph Options, you can change the Horizontal Maximum, which determines the values used in the scale; and, you can select whether to display the Horizontal Labels, which show the values.
- . You can display vertical or horizontal lines to mark values on the graph. You can turn these lines on and off by using the and settings in Graph Options.
- . The Legend, displayed at the bottom of the window, lists each SNMP object that is on the current graph. For each SNMP object, the legend shows the following:
- . The color assigned to the line graph for the SNMP object.
- . The IP address of the device for which you are monitoring SNMP objects
- . The SNMP object identifier that identifies the object (such as, ifOutOctets, ifInOctets), If the graph item is an Accumulator item (sum or difference of other graphed SNMP objects), it is labeled an "Add" object.
- . The value used to scale the graph. This can be changed in the Graph Item Properties.
- . The minimum value reported for the SNMP object since the graph was started.
- . The maximum value reported for the SNMP object since the graph was started.
- . The average of the reported values for the SNMP object (since the graph was started).
- . The last reported value for the SNMP object.
To view item values, right-click an item in the Legend and select from the right mouse menu. You can double-click an item to display its Graph Item Properties. If more than two items are graphed, a vertical scroll bar will appear in the legend.