Viewing SNMP Graph Item Values
You can view the raw data used to generate the graph for an SNMP item. Select the graph item in the Legend, then from the menu, select .
The View Item Values window shows the following data for the SNMP object:
- Shows the IP address of the selected host and the object identifier for the SNMP object.
- Time the value was reported.
- The absolute value reported by the SNMP object.
- This is the difference between the reported value and the previously reported value. (Note that this value may not make sense if the graph is at a "wrap" point.)
- This is the actual value used in the graph. This value depends on the setting in the graph item's properties, which can be set in one of the following dialog boxes: Graph Item Properties, Graph Accumulator Properties, Graph Timer Properties. If the item is set to report, this value will be equal to the absolute value. If set to report , this value will be the absolute value multiplied by 8. If set to report , this value will be the difference between the last two reported absolute values divided by the time difference (). If both and are selected, the reported value will be equal to the difference between the last two reported absolute values multiplied by 8, then divided by the time difference ().
- This is the difference (in milliseconds) between the time the last value was reported and the time the previous value was reported.
Click to update the displayed values.