Configuring Recurring Reports
To create a new Recurring Report:
- From the WhatsUp Gold console, select
- On the Recurring Reports dialog, click to create a new report.
- On the General dialog, enter a title for the report in the box.
- Enter the full URL path to the report.
You can find this path by selecting a report in the web interface. The URL shown in the address bar is the URL you need to enter in the . You can use "localhost" - or - the configured IP address for the WhatsUp computer in the report URL.
- Click .
- On the Schedule dialog, select the date and time on which to send the report.
- Click .
- On the E-mail dialog, enter the Email (SMTP) information for the Email address to which you are sending the report.
- . Enter an email address for where you would like the report sent.
- . Enter the SMTP server for your network.
- . Enter the port number for the mail server.
- . Enter an email address for whom is sending the report. The default address is from WhatsUp Gold.
- . Enter a subject for the report email.
- . Select this option to have reports sent as attachments, rather than inline text within the original email. Workspace reports can only be sent as attachments.
- Click to add the report.
To edit an existing Recurring Report:
- From the From the WhatsUp Gold console, select
- On the Recurring Reports dialog, select an existing Recurring Report and click .
- Follow through the Recurring Report dialogs as you would for creating a new Recurring Report.