Using the Passive Monitor Library
The Passive Monitor Library dialog displays the Passive Monitor types that have been created for WhatsUp Gold. These types are specific configurations of SNMP traps, Windows Log Events, and Syslog Events. After the Monitor types have been configured, you can associate them to devices on the Passive Monitors section of Device Properties dialog.
To access the Passive Monitor Library:
- From the WhatsUp Gold web interface, click .
- or -
- From the main menu bar of the WhatsUp Gold console, click .
- Click to create a new passive monitor type.
- Select a monitor type in the list, then click to change the settings.
- Select a monitor type in the list, then click to create a new monitor type based on the selected type.
- Select a monitor type, then click to remove it from the list.